It is Saturday today…. Supposedly a weekend and to be precise, it’s a long weekend, Monday being a holiday. It’s 4 o’clock in the evening now. Out there is chilly… The temperatures have plunged to -15 degrees Celsius. How I wish I had some company today so that I could have sat in the warm confines of my house having a cup or two of hot Masala Tea, chatting… But alas! Here I am, sitting alone and penning this post down.
Before that, today morning I had my class. It was a three hours long humdrum lecture. Every Saturday morning is gonna be the same for me at least for this semester since I have taken this particular course. It was the first lecture of the course and a huge project was assigned right in the first class. Guess now my entire weekend is gonna be spent in thinking about how to proceed with the project.
Hey…There was a little sparkle to this day with a friend of mine visiting me. Though he was here for a very short while, still the time spent together was fun. We had some good food and then sat over a cup of tea. All “India memories” got freshened up. It was a brief time very well spent!!!
An overall okayish day with some good as well as boring hours spent. Now that I am alone again, I don’t really wanna think about the project again. Hopefully this evening brings with it some more refreshing moments… Ameen!!
"Akele hain toh kya ghum hain..."
2 years ago

2 comments:
Somehow the tone of the script sounded familiar....reminded me of my own diary excerpt :)
@tara,
Yea, guess everyone gets equally bored of lonliness... Especially if it's a weekend!
Post a Comment