Guess today was one of the worst days I ever had....
First, I was doing a Java assignment in the night... I was almost done with the assignment and my Windows Vista OS got hung. As frustrated as I was, I had to reboot my system. Then when I opened my Java file it had gone corrupt and nothing was retrievable. I was simply aghast!!! My effort of a month was all gone in just a minute. On top of that, the submission was impending in two days... Fortunately enough I had half of the backup. But had to redo the remaining half and had to be up till 3:30 in the night to finish off the assignment... Lesson: Backup everything every fifteen minutes if you are using Vista....
Morning when I went for my job, everything seemed to be going fine untill I had to go for doing parallel LCD projector setups in two different classrooms. The first classroom setup took unusually long time since the professor had a last minute request for DVD-projector setup as well. Meanwhile I forgot about the second setup and ended up geting it done really late. I am sure the professor would have been really furious at me.... Fortunately my manager was on leave that day so nothing happened. Otherwise I would have had to hear a good bashing from him...
Late in the evening one of my professors announced a last minute submission assignment which I had no clue of. So had to read through the entire course material so as to understand what has to be done. I barely managed to scrape through the assignment....
As if that was not enough, I missed my bus back home and had to wait in snow and cold for half an hour to get the next one. I was almost frozen to death that day.
I just pray to God that I see no more such days any longer....
2 years ago

2 comments:
God Save U !!!!!, if you are using JDK on Vista :-)
U bet!!
I am thinking of switching over to XP....
Post a Comment