Friday, October 17, 2008

Somethings that I'd really cherish in my life...

  • Waking up early and going for a long walk daily, across the morning streets with hubby dear
  • Having a cute little duplex house which I can decorate with my own hands
  • Having the best of health and a perfect bod…
  • I am a software person but I would not cherish coding… instead I would love my career to be focused towards Information Systems Management or Data Analysis
  • Having at least one hour daily to read a book of my choice, that is not related to my work
  • Driving a little sedan of my choice… I do not hope for SUVs…
  • Having few choicest but the best of friends around
  • Having one little kid who is healthy and cute
  • Having a maid who can cook good and healthy food and who can clean utensils
  • I wouldn’t mind cleaning my house on my own :)
  • Having a job place which is not very far away from my house
  • Living in a place where weather is moderate… It does not snow or rain like crazy

I am sure this list is not exhaustive... I love life and I make sure I try to extract joy from little things.... Will post more of this as and when i remember... :)

Till then,

Have Fun... seek life...

Cheers

Rash

7 comments:

Rambler said...

"Having a job place which is not very far away from my house" that would be really useful to me as well

Animesh said...

Hey nice wish list! Hope you get to do all this and more.

nb.. said...

awesome wishlist :) i cud relate to some of them ;)
hope u get to have all of them fulfilled :)

Shivangi said...

Hi Rashmi,
shivangi here... accidently came across your blog... happy to know about you after so many days:-)

Enjoy dear....:-)

Shivangi said...

Hi Rashmi,
Accidently came across your blog.. and happy to know about you after so many days...

Enjoy life!!!
and May God bless you dear...:-)

Unknown said...

hey! doesn't that wish list seem like the perfect life?? having a perfect life would be a rather boring thing at least for me... what say...

btw.. I too wanna move outta coding softwares...

Anonymous said...

Hey good wish list! it also related to one of my posts :))