Wonder what makes me come back again again here to you....
Neither am I a good writer nor do I have any anecdotes to write...
Neither am I lonely nor do I feel the strong urge to be heard...
But yet... time and again I keep peeking here...
I am just unable to cut off my umbilical cord with you...
Wonder why....
But now I have decided... no matter what, I am gonna start sharing my thoughts and my feelings with you...
YET AGAIN!!!
Neither am I a good writer nor do I have any anecdotes to write...
Neither am I lonely nor do I feel the strong urge to be heard...
But yet... time and again I keep peeking here...
I am just unable to cut off my umbilical cord with you...
Wonder why....
But now I have decided... no matter what, I am gonna start sharing my thoughts and my feelings with you...
YET AGAIN!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment