Just finished off reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!! Yet another great book by J.K. Rowling!!!!
I have always been a Harry Potter fan... and I have always been enjoying the newer part more than the older one!!!! So obviously, The Deathly Hallows qualifies as my most favourite part out of the seven published.... The book has many twists and turns... and the plot is very intricately woven.... After reading first six parts, one tends to think that if Harry is one of the Horcruxes then he ought to die in the last book... With the same fear even I opened it and started reading... But as the story unravelled... it caught my immense interest... Especially the sudden depiction of Snape's goodness was surprising... A pleasant surprise though!!!
And as the end should be.... Harry emerges as the ultimate winner, marries Ginny and has three children two of whom he names after the names of Dumbledore and Snape.... An ideal fairy tale end!!! :)
Hey but I still wish that there should be more Harry Potter publications... I still want some more from J. K. Rowling so that the Harry Potter fanfare does not extinguish!!!!
2 years ago

2 comments:
Hi me too a great fan of harry potter.Iam very happy to say that jkrowling is going to write an encyclopidia on harry potter and she even said she may continue the series but that may take very long time
Yea... me waiting very eagerly for the Encyclopedia to release!!
Post a Comment