Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hey Babyy!!!

I must say that Saajid Khan's Baby proved out to be a little more than an entertainer!!! Got a chance to see the movie over the weekend!!! Mind you... it has some really rib-tickling scenes!!! Akshay Kumar, Rietesh Deshmukh and Fardeen Khan are their usual boisterous selves while Vidya Balan has played a heart broken woman in a brilliant style. But the one who steals the show is the cute little baby!!! :) The entire story revolves around this cutie!
Being Saajid Khan's brainchild, it has some good comic scenes that revolve around the how-difficult-it-is-to-bring-up-a-baby concept. Great job there and great comic timing!!!
Hey did I mention... there'z a guest appearance also and it sure is a great treat for eyes!!! Its "THE SRK" at his best. Though he appears only in one song, his appearance is simply mind-blowing (Me bieng an SRK admirer!!! :D)
The songs are ordinary though... As it is, I have not yet come accross some great numbers after 'Life in a Metro'...
But in all, the movie was a great entertainer and I had some great time out!!!

1 comments:

Sandeep Waghmare said...

Kya gandi choice hai be teri!!!!