Monday, September 10, 2007

Unreliable Reliance...

Again they are troubling me...
Today I received a call from Reliance that my address is not updated in their system. Inspite of the fact that I am in Hyderabad since last 4 months, their system shows my Bangalore address!
Going into the crux of it all... such goes my torture-story...
When I shifted from Bangalore to Mumbai... I had requested for address change. but that never got through even after me submitting the relevant documents twice!!! Instead my connection was suspended and to top it all I was told that I had some problem in my mobile instrument and that the reliance connection is fine. After that I got my mobile phone repaired from numerous Nokia centres. Still the Reliance people wont budge. The phone remained unused for full five months!

Meanwhile I got transferred to Hyderabad. Here as well I submitted the relevant documents for getting my address changed. But fate had it that i had to face the same malady here... Finally I terminated my old connection and got a fresh connection on my same mobile instrument. This time it worked fine. Now it was my turn to give them some good reprimanding; coz it was not my phone but it was their connection that was faulty.... Now I was happy my phone was working again. All's well that ends well!!!!

But again ALAS... today I received a call from Reliance that my address is not updated in their system and that they have my Bangalore address on record. Now I have to submit my documents again... But still I am very sure that the problem will not be solved... One full circle completed and the second started....

0 comments: