5 things that I would love to do at this moment…
1. Pack my bag and go home… I don’t feel like working today
2. Finish the book off at hand… It’s The Lost Moon… an excellent read!
3. Watch the Netflix movie that must have arrived today… It’s Katha, an oldish Hindi movie starring Naseer-ud-din Shah, Deepti Naval and Faarooque Shaikh
4. Eat the cantelope that I am just seeing in my refrigerator since so many days…. I am not eating it coz I am just plain lazy to go about the peeling and cutting chore…
5. Donno, but today I strangely wish to go around shopping for formal clothes, although I’ll not be needing them for at least one year now… Guess I gotto blow off my hubby’s pocket a coupla more times ;)
2 years ago

2 comments:
Netflix have now started renting out indian movies too?
Yea... a lot of them!! :)
Post a Comment