Monday, June 30, 2008

A Weekend Well Spent! :)

This weekend was one of those enjoyable ones that I had spent…
First, hubby dear returned on Friday after a long work-tour. He then picked me up from my work in the evening and then the entire evening was spent talking about the updates of the days when he was not here. I missed him dearly the entire week. I wish he doesn’t have any more tours… ;)

Then, on Saturday we went on hunting for cars for a friend. Her workplace is a little far away from her residence and so she badly needed an auto… Was a good hunt, gotto learn a lot about vehicles. We started with a Honda Civic… got down to a Beetle and then finally ended our hunt at an Elantra. It’s a beautiful black colored piece; although I have decided to buy a Beetle once I get my license… It’s a gorgeous bug!!

On Sunday, helped the same friend in moving into her new house. Her new apartment is in a great colony that is newly built, spacious facility with all amenities…. Overall a very satisfying place to stay into. We immediately decided that we’ll frequently have all-gal’s parties, poolside parties and night outs at her place!!! Will be real fun! :)

The Gurnee Mills are very close to her place. Ah! A delight for a shopaholic like me! After moving all her stuff into her apartment, we went on a shopping spree to Gurnee Mills! And did some shopping, not to mention how fun-filled it was!!

The Sunday evening culminated with a great dinner at Denny’s. The Mozzarella Cheese Sticks that we had were simply sinful!!

Now again looking forward to the 4th July long weekend! Didn’t feel like going for work today… But the consolation is… It’s only a 4 days week! So till then, Happy Waiting (for the weekend)!

0 comments: