Things I do to cool down when I am really pissed off and my mood is at its worst edge…
1. I just shut myself up, cocooned into my own sweet little space. And mind you, I don’t allow anyone, just anyone to enter that space of mine. I keep quiet, don’t initiate any conversations and don’t respond nicely to conversations initiated by others.
2. I try reading a book, any book that is close enough to lay my hands upon. Reading helps to distract myself from my own present foul mood.
3. I eat sweets, preferably ice-cream. That is one thing I love from the core of my heart or let’s say stomach . :)
4. Sometimes I cook. Cooking is altogether a big project for me. So a lot of my concentration goes into it, which thankfully lets me forget my melancholy.
5. I go shopping. Believe me it’s one of the greatest stress-busters and it enhances mood instantaneously!
6. The other day I shouted… not only that, I shouted like crazy! My hubby later actually laughed at the way I was shouting…
7. I have a coupla cuppa tea these days, since ice-creams is a fattening option and looking at my ever-increasing bod-volume, I need to consider lighter options…
8. I seldom cry, but can’t deny it as one of my options to dealing with “My-Bad-Mood-Syndrome”.
These days I have found a new way to deal with mood swings – BLOGGING!!!
I am sure most bloggers will agree with me when I say that the best way to vent your feelings is to sit with a cup of steaming hot tea, writing a new post – about absolutely anything – for your blog!
Happy Blogging!!! :)
2 years ago

2 comments:
I talk to myself :)..a lot to cool me down
Tht's a nice idea... will try it sometime... :)
Post a Comment