One fine day he said to me “Just be with me and hold my hands all throughout…
and we shall sail through life TOGETHER..”
I said… “You hold my hands love…”
He asked, “What’s the difference?”
I answered “Darling, I know if I hold your hand and…
Our fate turns hostile, then the grip might loosen…
But I know if you hold my hand,
You will hold it tight all through...”
Hearing this he held my hands and promised me he’ll never leave them…
The moment was bliss, a cherished dream was realised!
Time elapsed… Fate turned hostile…
Now I see him loosen the grip,
The grip I had firm faith upon…
Now I want to hold him back,
But he is slipping out of my hands like sand…
I can do nothing but see him disappear…
Leaving behind…
The hand that yearns…
For the firm grip that once held all of me together…
2 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment