Finally it’s time to bid adieu to Oracle….
Tomorrow is my last working day… and for reasons unknown, I am really feeling very nostalgic. I have enjoyed my 6-month stay at Oracle thoroughly. There was a lot to learn plus there was a lot to enjoy. My Oracle-Experience can be bulleted as…
- Successful completion of Siebel 7.7 core exam. All the learning was a domain-enhancing experience indeed!
- Interacting and making friends with a 30-odd member team. I have all of them in my Orkut Friends’ list! :-)
- Friendly work-culture and yet very competitive. You are always on the edge to improve your performance in such a healthy atmosphere…
- How can I forget tea-time snacks!!! ;-)
- Our Snow-World and Eat-Street picnic!! Remember guys… if anyone of you reading this post? It really was a great fun!!!
- Last but not the least…. Now I have “The Oracle Brand” behind my name! :-)
The experience, though short-lived, was sheer fun to have!!! I think, thinking of re-employment with Oracle is not a bad option at all once I come back!!!
2 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment