Monday, October 8, 2007

Ode to Friendship!!!

My reunion with my school friends!!!
I had been to Pune this weekend. I was to hault at Abha's (That's one of my close friends) place there. Incidently Pooja (Ek aur dost) landed at Pune the same time. And she also stayed at Abha's!! Then we all were invited at Ashwini's (Yet another friend) place for lunch. We absolutely had a gala time at her place. Relishing sweet old memories, discussing our school, our get-togethers, our hang-outs, our past crushes... it was all so much fun...
The chitter-chatter was going on for the entire day and still we had many things to share with each other. The entire night as well fell short for our talks. It felt great to see my friends settle into the respective lives and careers of thier own choices. It felt great to share with them what I had achieved till date and what my further plans were. It felt great to hear their's as well!!!
In all, it was one of the most memorable time-outs that I had in the recent past!!!
Three cheers to our 'Gang of Gals!!!!

0 comments: