The other day, I was discussing some Behavioral Interview Questions with a friend. She had an interview call and we were trying to come up with some good answers for PI questions. We came up with many so-called “givable” answers; however my real take on these questions was a whole different piece of cake… Here are some of the presentables:
Que.1: Tell me something about you?
My Ans: Duh!!! Are you blind? Resume padhna nahi ata kya? :P
Que.2: Where do you see yourselves 10 years down the lane?
My Ans: Hehe…. Do you even know whether you are going to be alive 10 years down the lane…
Que.3: When did you last prove to be a very useful resource for your Company?
My Ans: If I proved to be useful only on certain “Special” occasions, my Company would have fired me right away…
Que.4: What is your biggest strength?
My Ans: Dude if I give an answer and if you believe it then I’ll say “Bluffing” is my biggest strength.
Que.5: What is your biggest weakness?
My Ans: As if I will spill the beans in front of you… :P
Que.6: Tell me a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion?
My Ans: It sure should be this interview!!! :D
Que.7: Tell me about a time when you had to conform to a company policy which you did not agree with?
My Ans: Dude… do I really have a choice in this? I nywaz have to conform to the damn policies…. Whether I agree or not…
I know I know I can’t give any of these answers in a real interview… but can’t tell you buddies how satisfying it is to put up all the real stuff at least somewhere, be it your blog!!! :)
Que.1: Tell me something about you?
My Ans: Duh!!! Are you blind? Resume padhna nahi ata kya? :P
Que.2: Where do you see yourselves 10 years down the lane?
My Ans: Hehe…. Do you even know whether you are going to be alive 10 years down the lane…
Que.3: When did you last prove to be a very useful resource for your Company?
My Ans: If I proved to be useful only on certain “Special” occasions, my Company would have fired me right away…
Que.4: What is your biggest strength?
My Ans: Dude if I give an answer and if you believe it then I’ll say “Bluffing” is my biggest strength.
Que.5: What is your biggest weakness?
My Ans: As if I will spill the beans in front of you… :P
Que.6: Tell me a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion?
My Ans: It sure should be this interview!!! :D
Que.7: Tell me about a time when you had to conform to a company policy which you did not agree with?
My Ans: Dude… do I really have a choice in this? I nywaz have to conform to the damn policies…. Whether I agree or not…
I know I know I can’t give any of these answers in a real interview… but can’t tell you buddies how satisfying it is to put up all the real stuff at least somewhere, be it your blog!!! :)

2 comments:
good one...funny indeed!!
Thanks Ajit! :)
Post a Comment